Quaint and charming, just outside downtown in the historic Loring Park neighborhood.
Eliminate the hassle and expense of parking for work or school in downtown Minneapolis by living just a few blocks away, surrounded by charming architecture and the vibrant open spaces of Loring Park and the Walker Sculpture Garden. Oak Grove Downtown is located in one of the Twin Cities most cherished areas, with apartment homes that reflect the personality and heritage of the neighborhood.
A feature that our Spruce location residents love: a multi level deck with lush landscaping, providing a four story high escape in the middle of the city and gorgeous views, day or night. Hardwood floors and walk in closets add to livability; extra storage space and a community laundry room put what you need right on site.
Current Resident Information
More about Oak Grove Downtown
- Studio, 1 and 2 bedroom apartments
- Attentive, responsive staff
- Controlled access entry
- Hardwood floors
- Off street parking available
- Character filled buildings originally constructed in 1915–1917
- Updated apartments and well maintained public spaces
- Convenient to downtown and uptown Minneapolis
- Bike or walk to work or school
- 2009 & 2010 MADACS Nominee
116 Oak Grove Street
Minneapolis, MN 55403
Contact: Jessica Carroll